I'm an ADDICTED to BEAUTY girl ♥
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

I'm an ADDICTED to BEAUTY girl ♥

...because being a girl is awesome!!

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

What flavor iced tea are you?

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
miss.daydreamin`

miss.daydreamin`

Numarul mesajelor : 120
Data de inscriere : 09/09/2009
Varsta : 29

What flavor iced tea are you? Empty
MesajSubiect: What flavor iced tea are you?   What flavor iced tea are you? Icon_minitimeSam 12 Sept 2009 - 15:36

http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavoricedteaareyouquiz/

You Are Blackberry Iced Tea

You are funky and creative. You like to turn the world upside down just for fun.
You believe that some of the best things in live are undiscovered. You're very attracted toward the offbeat.

You're the type of person who likes music, movies, and places no one else has heard of.
You're not that weird... you're just attracted to the quirkier side of life. So much in this world is underrated!
Sus In jos
loryluvuh

loryluvuh

Numarul mesajelor : 969
Data de inscriere : 10/05/2009
Varsta : 29
Localizare : undeva in pitesti

What flavor iced tea are you? Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: What flavor iced tea are you?   What flavor iced tea are you? Icon_minitimeMar 15 Sept 2009 - 5:54

You Are Apple Iced Tea

You are warm hearted and generous. You believe it's important to make others feel comfortable.

You are a bit of a cozy homebody who feels out of place in the warm weather. You'll drink iced tea but you prefer the hot stuff.

You are more serious than most, and you shy away from superficial people. You prefer to look beyond the surface.

You like deep conversations, engrossing novels, and moving films. You find ideas and human interaction fascinating.

Sus In jos

What flavor iced tea are you?
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
I'm an ADDICTED to BEAUTY girl ♥  :: Free Time :: Fun :: Teste-
Mergi direct la: